Sunday, November 20, 2011

Somebody's screaming, staring at the ceiling

And finally it is me, again! I have been wanting to post this for days now, but trying to figure out ways to have more sex without the kids noticing has distracted me. My Knight left again this morning. This means there will be no pink line this month. At least there are good times. Maybe I can live the rest of my life without a pink line, if it is full of good times. Still, eliminating, again, the chance of a pink line feels wrong.

Revisiting my last post--I find I cannot be upset with Mr. White. Although I know that it takes two to make a marriage happy, I also know that you can't make someone stay in a marriage when they refuse to do so. My image of Mr. White has him a an old fashioned wild boy. Old fashioned, in that he does not want to split with the women who leave him. He wants to figure out a solution. I married an old fashioned man. He's not wild, but probably that's why he married me. The thing is, I am not actually wild. For him, it is wild enough that I have vibrant red hair, a round ass, and a mohawk. Bonus is that I want to fuck him all the time--at least when my cycle throws up the libido hormones.

It has been such a good time the last few days. Months without having this much fun together. My knight left this morning before dawn and I woke in a bed empty of any full grown man. I woke alone and cried. To be so happy for a few days and have it ripped away. Life sure has been nice to me, but there is a price.

No comments:

Post a Comment