Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Howl at your beauty, like a dog in heat.

Series of circumstances lead to me being ready to put photos on this blog. Well, possibly only one photo. Just know that I own a copy of a very easy and well made tights pattern. Enter the most hypnotizing red, white, and black stretch jersey. Add to the recipe meeting a very artistic and talented photographer who wants some sewing work. How could a blog photo NOT happen?!

My Knight is a better person than I am. I knew that when I met him, and despite being a stronger woman now than I was then, it is still true. When he called from the hotel last night, I told him all about my photography exchange plans and the rendezvous to discuss both projects--photo shoot and sewing. This good man, my Knight, who knows I chat about sexuality with all my girl friends (and even long time male friends), had a pang of jealousy that I did so with this male photographer. He was really rather sweet about it and thinks he might want to be there for the shoot.

While I do enjoy the attention I get from all the young men who like my red mohawk, I could never desire anyone other than my Knight. I may have the ego of a nineteen year old, but at thirty-two, I know there is no one so good as my Knight who would actually want ALL of me. This good man, the best man I have ever met, has seen me in every low state and continues to worship at the alter of my femininity and desire. What spoiled housewife could ask for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment