Monday, June 21, 2010

Turned it Blue

So my period came almost exactly as my knight's plane landed. And now he is gone again. Gone during the blessed pre-ovulatory time of heightened feeling and arousal. And that is not even it, really.

The one time we had sex between these two trip, it was mediocre. It was forced and not automatic. I am sure some of that was pent up resentment on my part. Some of that was his tendency to loose new information immediately if it is not being used. It's like one step forward and two steps back. Then more resentment on my part, of course.

So, the night before he left town for the second time this month, we talked about it. My resentment. Ideas to rectify the issues. Not much can be done about his having to leave town twice this month. In effect, this makes him absent a third of this month!

This white orchid is definitely feeling blue. How old am I now anyway? Guess I'm thirty. Not so bad. At least we have a place to move forward from and something to practice in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment