Thursday, June 28, 2012

When the song takes over me.

So I can't keep quiet for long. This new album is milk and honey on my soul. It's so powerful that I had to listen to Ledbelly this morning just for a break. As for my sex life these days, it's up and down. This is one of those lovely hard times. My knight and I are still very much in love. Things came to a head and I had to put severe pressure on him to get all his stuff out of my house. We are still in that process. His spending any available daylight to move stuff into his warehouse in the front yard has put a pause on our liaisons. Morning is too crowded and by nighttime I am too exhausted. Oh, we've still had the occasion nighttime sex. It's not the same. I am sometimes having to use extreme self control to keep from pulling him away while he is clearing. And now he is gone again. So much traveling. When I look at this situation straight in the face, I am overwhelmed. Trying to focus on little things, trusting that this hard time will be over and our passionate life will pick back up. I can't fight it or sit still. I may have to make a powder blue pair of full seat breaches with matching vest.

No comments:

Post a Comment