Thursday, February 3, 2011

Raconteurs

I agree whole heartedly with JW. A band needs a woman. Except for a few days per month. Then bring on all the testosterone you can muster. Oh, Lord. I don't think I ovulated last month. Not surprising. I used to go months without ovulating. One month doesn't scare me. I feel the ovulation now. My estrogen levels are through the roof. Probably a dangerous idea, but I added alcohol to estrogen. Oh, I want it. Mostly from my knight, but that at this this level of intoxication and ovulation, I would take Jack White; Jack Lawrence or Patrick Keeler as second choice; Brenden Benson only if I got a little bit more drunk. Luckily for my marriage, The Raconteurs are not going to show up at our house tonight :) Sadly, neither is my knight. Next week I am driving halfway across this country to be with him. Him being my knight. It's going to be easier needing him. Easier to reach full orgasm when I experience full ovulation. I only hope our hotel bed is as tall as a pool table like our bed at home. I want to feel, enjoy and relax. I am old enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment