Friday, February 4, 2011

How are you going to get that deep?

I thought I was over this blog. That I didn't need it anymore. But ugly feelings have a way of laying low and then bubbling up. Nothing like hormone surges to create bubbles. So I have embraced my innate sluttiness inside the safety of a loving marriage. Its the best place to be a slut, since usually you can get it when and how you need it. At least if you put some work into training your partner. But here I am feeling like a slut again and my knight is not around to fuck me back into a good person.

The last strong estrogen surge was between Christmas and New Years. We spent all day playing "Hide from the Kids". That was fun and exciting. Nothing but fond memories from that day. Giggles and orgasms and feeling sore all the next day. And my knight is wonderfully intact, so it takes A LOT to make me sore. I felt a little neglectant of my kids, but generally like a good and healthy wife.

I need all of him to help me be a better person. During an estrogen surge, though, I just need his cock. I need to suck it. I need it thrusting in me. I need to be fulfilled as a slut so that I can remember that I am a wife now. The career I always wanted and endeavored to reach. An essential part of who I am. I am WIFE. I am MOTHER. I am SLUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment