Sunday, October 31, 2010

I had a brain that felt like pancake batter.

Being separated is harder than it used to be. Guess that is just a reality I will have to deal with in exchange for a good sex life with my own husband. It's just too easy to start thinking about my knight and get turned on. Youtube doesn't help. I'm trying to avoid the more suggestive songs. For me, perhaps there isn't a non-suggestive song that Jack White sings. My body has gone Pavlov, only its bell is Jack White. In between my toes have gone ultra-sensitive. I can feel and smell my knight. I hear or see Jack White, and my whole body longs for the touch of my very own husband. I WANT him. I don't want to be in this bed alone. I want all of him. To lick and touch him.

My head turns to mush imagining scenarios. Some as simple as just a long kiss when the opportunity presents itself. Others racier. Is it healthy to be this in love with your husband? When he's out of town, it sure is the hardest button to button.

No comments:

Post a Comment