Sunday, February 12, 2012

Just one drink

Is not enough. Transformation complete. I have turned my knight into a power lover. Anything he learns from here on out is PhD level. He can make me come with his mouth, he can find my clit with just his fingers, he can tease me into begging for it, moaning and writhing. I'm living on ibuprofen the last couple days because my body won't listen to my pleas to keep it external. He walks in with that boyish, excited smile and my body screams, "Touch me! Kiss me! Fuck me!"

I normally only write on this blog under the influence--usually of alcohol. Pretty sure I'm love-drunk right now. My body's swimming around me. Better go find the ibuprofen, so I won't cry when he comes back in.

If your thinking I'm crazy to keep wanting him inside me when I'm obviously worn, just watch the Mr. White sing Lovin' Cup with the Stones. Then imagine a smile like that directed at you by your lover, your knight, that makes your whole body sing. You'll be begging for it too, ibuprofen and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment